Effective date: February 17, 2019.
Pyxai Inc. (Pyxai) ("us", "we", or "our") operates the website pyxai.com (“Pyxai Site”).
Pyxai offers a cloud-based platform to connect job applicants with employers along with various other products and services. Pyxai uses technology to assess and rank job candidates based on the information they provide while streamlining the recruitment and hiring process. This platform uses technology that includes but is not limited to:
- Dashboard for ranking job candidates;
- Calendar, interview, and scheduling functionality;
- External links to social media;
- Secure virtual folders for document upload and storage;
- In-application communication portal;
- Products integrated into third-party applications and websites.
II. Information Collection
Pyxai collects information to provide and improve its service delivery model to create value for its end users and internal and external stakeholders. Personal data is any information or compilation thereof that can identify an individual. This can include a user’s first and last name, biometric and psychometric test results, password, email address, phone number, location, and any content that identifies an individual (i.e. photos, videos, documents, spreadsheets, cookies, usage data, etc.). Pyxai may also use personal data to contact you with newsletters, marketing and promotional materials, and any other information that may be of interest to you. Users have the option to opt out or unsubscribe to any communications by following the instructions provided in any email correspondence we send or by contacting us.
III. Data Storage
Pyxai runs its website using industry standard hosting infrastructure. While Pyxai hosts all data and content on its secure infrastructure and strives to use commercially acceptable means to safeguard personal data, there is no guarantee for absolute security. Pyxai retains personal data provided for legitimate business purposes and to comply with the law.
IV. Data Use
Pyxai may use collected data for the following:
- To provide and maintain the Pyxai Site and associated products and services;
- To offer customized and relevant news, products, and services to users;
- To notify users of changes and/or updates to service;
- To allow users to participate in interactive features to include assessments and surveys;
- To monitor user traffic and usage;
- To exchange and/or pool data and conduct analyses;
- To conduct quality control through detection, prevention, and addressing technical issues;
- To provide customer and/or administrative support;
- To analyze sentiment analysis and trends to improve services;
- To track incident reports for transparency and resolution;
- To aggregate data and trends for internal and external parties.
V. Data Privacy Regulatory Compliance
V. Privacy Controls
VI. Sharing Information
Pyxai designs its website and applications with industry standard security measures to prevent unauthorized and/or unintentional access to its system, content, and data. These security features are intended to prevent malware infections, and protect personal information and data. In addition, Pyxai employs substantive encryption technology between servers to protect the integrity of its data and content.
VIII. Legal Compliance
Under special circumstances, Pyxai may disclose personal information and data in response to security concerns. In such cases, data disclosure occurs specifically to verify the wellbeing and safety of end user(s). Pyxai will also comply with validated and/or appropriate requests from public authorities (i.e. law enforcement, court, government agency, etc.), which may necessitate the sharing of personal data. While Pyxai must comply with all legal obligations, it is committed to protecting and defending the rights and/or digital and intellectual property of Pyxai and its users. Pyxai intends to make reasonable attempts to both cooperate with investigations and protect the personal safety and data of its users.